Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 54

Ooooooooh yeah.

What an amazing Friday :) We went to the Y this morning, so Alana could go to her KidFit class and I could get my cardio in. I emailed Justin and told him that "I only did 40 minutes of cardio" and then laughed at myself. Who'd have thought that statement would ever come from my mouth? When we got home, I got a quick shower and we went with my mom and grandma to Murfreesboro for an appointment my grandma had...Then we hit up one of my favorite places to eat, Jason's Deli. Mmmm.

My mom and Alana went to spending the evening with Liam. I got caught up on all my shows on the DVR and thought about taking a nap...Grandma was sleeping and it was WAY too quiet in this house. Then I decided that instead of sleeping, I'd go zumba. That's right my friends, I went BACK to the Y and did an hour of zumba tonight. It was SO much fun. I swear it gets better every time. This time was with my fourth instructor...and I've liked each one better :) When I came down the stairs after class, Justin was standing there smiling. "Zumba?" Haha. Then he told me to go do some cardio. I told him I already did my cardio for the day and he said to do some more. Then he told me to go stretch...After a bunch of arguing, I told him I would go home and stretch out on my couch :) Which is what I did...eventually.

It's still quiet in the house...My mom and Alana have yet to return, and the only noise is the tv blaring in my grandma's room, down the hall. I don't know how she sleeps with that thing so loud! I've cleaned what I can clean, the laundry is done and folded and put away...so the only thing left to do is crawl into my bed and read--or go to sleep early.

I wish everyday felt like today has...

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you for getting 2 workouts in! How fun!! Hope you guys have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete