Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 50

Happy Memorial Day!

We skipped the bbq today, after the rotten day of eating yesterday :) Let's see...first thing this morning, I hit the gym--only to find that so did everyone else! It was sooo super crowded! The Y was only opened from 8-4 today, so I think that everyone who usually is working during the hours I go was there...as were those who go at night. I got in 30 minutes on the Arc, which is a feat in itself. Then I attempted to find another form of cardio, and there wasn't a single machine open. My mom was home with Alana and had to train with Justin, so I had to get back home. When I got here, I jumped on the treadmill and ran 2.5 miles! It felt amazing! I ate wonderfully today...We did get the Chick Fil-A dinner in :) Can't go wrong there!

On a total non-BFL related subject, I am excited as we are planning a trip to FL next month for Alana's birthday/visiting ALL of our family there! It should be so much fun! Lots to do! I was just watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 (sad, to say the least) and Kate kept saying how she can't believe the sextuplets turned 5...I feel her pain! I can't believe Alana is going to be 5, either. And can I just say that despite all the tabloid drama going on with that family...I honest to goodness just want to hug them both. I know their confusion. I've felt it. I just pray that they can muster through whatever this is they're going through...God is bigger than it all! Wow, I got sidetracked there but I'm not deleting it :) But back to the FL thing. I've already been advised that I have a way to workout no matter who I'm visiting in FL! Yay for motivation and catering people!

Hoping for an amazing workout with Justin in the morning!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you for an amazing day of working out and staying on track with your BL food plan. Excited about your FL trip and the provisions for you to continue working out! Thanks for your sweet abundance is quote!! :)

    ReplyDelete