Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 28

The results are in...Are you ready?! I will share them over my bowl of Lucky Charms. This is my free day folks, simmer down :)

My first 4 weeks on BFL, I:
-lost 7.2 lbs (I also lost about 5 before I started, for a total of 12-ish)
-lost 12.5 inches (2 off my waist, 2.5 off my hips, 3 off my bust, 2 off of each thigh, and a little off my arms and calves)
-increased my endurance and strength

I was somewhat bummed today when I weighed in...I mean, I lost a whole 0.4 lbs again. It's hard when I've been busting my butt everyday in the gym and don't see the scale budge. Then I did my measurements...and we took our first after pictures. That is where the real proof is. I told my mom that it makes me want to go give trainer Justin a great big hug...and then again, I'm the one who's done this. Sure, he helped pave the way. My mom and I were talking yesterday about how with diet and exercise, no one can do it for you. No one can eat (or not eat) for you...no one can work out for you. So I'm gonna take this credit for myself :) I am thankful for all of the things I have learned in the past 28 days. I am worth it, and I can do this.

Tomorrow is a day I would normally workout with Justin, but he is booked full during the Y-Play hours, so I have to go on Tuesday instead. I will be missing that, but I will be at the Y! I hate to say it, but I think I am becoming a gym junkie. I can think of worse things...

The rest of my day is FREE. Off to church, and then I think we are having lunch with Jon, Lindsay and Liam...Gonna be a fantastic day!

Punching, xo

2 comments:

  1. You ARE worth it, friend! So stinkin PROUD of you!! Thanks for sharing your BFL success! I think you already are a gym junkie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally stepped on my daughter's scales today and found I had lost a whopping 15 lbs. since my diet and I still need to increase my exercise and staminaa a long bit before I get there. I wasn't setting out to lose weight, but I used to eat quite a lot. I just cut out candy, cake, cookies, and fat and eat a little less. Adult onset diabetes runs in my family, so after the gallbladder incident I got a little concerned. Anyway, congrat's. Losing weight is only part of it and you are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete