Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 48

Today was a great day! I ate my weight in watermelon, and we had a yummy dinner that my mom cooked out for us. Mmm. I just got off the treadmill--I had a late workout tonight. So it goes some days. I figured I needed to get my butt moving since tomorrow morning is my weigh-in...I REALLY didn't want to, though!

Lindsay and Liam came over tonight and we had turkey burgers (my mom grilled them!) and sweet potato fries. I can tell that the BFL thing has changed me, because I was saying how I would rather eat that meal than any fast food burger and fries. Grandma didn't agree with me, but hey it's hard to break a 70 year old's habits :) She did however devour every bite of hers! Alana kept saying how delicious the meal was...

Looking forward to our free day tomorrow! We get to spend most of it with my favorite little nephew! That's enough to brighten anyone's day! But for now, I need to go email my favorite sailor and call it a night.

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Can we come for a cookout? Sounds amazing! :) Good job for getting in your workout. BTW-I LOVE Alana's pink converse!

    ReplyDelete