Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 53

Another day down...It's been a SUPER busy day for me. I usually go to the gym in the morning and then after that it's pretty chill. Today I didn't stop until, oh, 10 minutes ago. I decided I better post now, before I fall asleep :)

Had a really great workout this morning with Justin. I just feel like I am getting so much stronger. I have 3 more workouts with him, and I'm hoping I can keep it up when I'm done. Cardio is a cinch for me to do on my own...but the weights are a different story! I have been writing down what I do with him each session, so hopefully I can make up my own workouts loosely based on what we've done.

Eating was also good. My grandma won a "free" dinner for 6 at the Catfish House, so we went (along with Lindsay and Liam) and ate. It was kind of funny, you know...if it seems too good to be true then it probably is, right? Well, it turns out that it was a Fire Safety Presentation and we would've had to go sit in this one room with a bunch of other people and eat what they gave us :) We opted to stay out in the main restaurant and order what we wanted, free or not. I had grilled scallops and turnip greens...a few pieces of fried okra, but definitely didn't go overboard!

Just a few more days until our 8-week weigh-in, measuring, and pictures! We'll see how much "progress" I have made!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you for a great day...eating and working out! The catfish house experience sounds funny! Thanks for your oh-so-sweet shout out on your blog yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete