Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 52

I'm back! I never went anywhere, but yesterday I felt like I was somewhere else...

Went to zumba this morning! It was amazing, as always. I love that class, because it gets easier to follow with every class I attend...and it goes by SO fast! I was actually sad when they said we had to stop because the next class was coming in...Love it! Then I did 20 minutes on the Arc...23 if you want to get all technical :)

My eating is back on track today. I'm strangely proud to say that last night I went to bed feeling MISERABLE. This was a good thing, though. It reminds me how much better I feel when I feed my body what it really needs and not what I think I want.

Special love and thanks to Brooke...I know I'm not in this alone anyway, but friend--you make me feel so much better about things on a daily basis. You're amazing!

Gotta go finish up my special "Father's Day" package for Justin and get to bed. Session with the other Justin first thing in the morning!

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment