Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day 34

After a lazy, chill morning I finally got motivated to work out. I had to do a strength-training workout, along with my cardio...now that I'm working out with Justin on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Everything got all mixed up this week :) I did my 30 minutes on the treadmill plus about 35 minutes of strength exercises (ie, lunges and squats with weights) that Justin taught me.

Tomorrow morning is my weigh-in. I'm not too excited about it...partially because we enjoyed a yummy steak dinner at Logan's tonight. I don't usually eat out on days that aren't "free", but I tried to make the most healthy choices I could. I'm just hoping the sodium doesn't do a number on the scale. And if it does, I know why :)

Not much else to report for now...so I will say good night.

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment