Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 36

I realized something today...When I did Weight Watchers the last time and I lost down to my lowest weight, I lost 16 lbs. I obviously didn't have as much to lose then as I have this go 'round, but it took me FOREVER to lose those 16 lbs. Since I've been in Nashville...I've lost between 15-16 lbs! In about 6 weeks! Looking at things from that perspective make me realize how much I've actually accomplished in such a short time.

Gym time today was cardio...the dreaded cardio! I knocked out an hour: 20 minutes on the Arc, 20 minutes on the bike, and 20 minutes running on the treadmill...It makes it a lot less monotonous when I break it up like that. And when I was done, I felt like a million bucks...a very sweaty million bucks :)

Off to wind down for the evening...I meet up with Justin in the morning for a workout!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. WOW, 16 lbs is amazing! I have to say, you're looking very lean! I saw the pics you posted on your other blog yesterday. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete