Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 38

Well, well...another day down! I did zumba again today for my cardio! An hour of that will make ya sweat! It was my 3rd class, and each one has been better and better! I'm really lovin' it! After zumba, I went downstairs for another 20 minutes on the Arc trainer. Phew, I could've wrung the sweat out of my clothes and filled a bucket :)

I went to Old Navy this afternoon and used my Mother's Day giftcard to buy new workout pants. I desperately needed some! I have been wearing and washing 2 pairs (after having to retire my sweats)...that can get quite tiresome. It was exciting to buy them...it makes me want to hurry and go to the gym so I can wear them! Good thing I have a scheduled workout in the morning :)

On the way home from my shopping trip, I took Grandma and Alana through two different drive-thrus for cheeseburgers and fries. Don't ask haha. Grandma wanted Sonic and Alana wanted a Happy meal. I aim to please. Throw in the hot apple pies Grandma ordered, and my car was smelling like a fast food joint. I ordered an unsweetened tea at Sonic, and I came home and heated up leftover grilled chicken from last night's dinner...It was such a huge deal for me. Why? Because I didn't even feel deprived. I didn't want to eat the fast food. Although, I admit it did smell quite tasty :) Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels (or so they say). I have never been skinny so I don't know that...YET!

Thankful for another NSV!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you for resisting the fast food...even though it wasn't tempting! :) Great job on your mega workout today!

    ReplyDelete