Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 29

I missed my session with Justin today...I managed to drag myself to the Y for some cardio, though! I have a new favorite machine there. I don't remember if I wrote about it before, so I will share again :) It's called the Arc Trainer (Cybex) and it is sort of like an elliptical, only better! I burned 435 in 30 minutes! THIRTY minutes! It's amazing! So then I did 20 minutes on the treadmill with a 7-8% incline. I'm working on raising that intensity!

My foot has been feeling better, and then today out of nowhere my lower back has been killing me! And I mean killing me. I have had the heating pad on it for most of the afternoon/evening. I'm hoping that when I wake up in the morning it is back to normal. I really need to work out tomorrow! I think that standing in line at two places to try and mail Justin a package today didn't help...The box wasn't THAT heavy, but obviously enough to make matters worse.

Another successful day earned!

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment