Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 45

I'm posting earlier than usual tonight, because I plan on watching the American Idol finale. Fingers crossed for Kris Allen. PLEASE America...I'm begging!

Ok, so enough about that...Today is coming to a close. For that I am thankful. Another day that started off pretty crummy. Alana was screaming and throwing a fit about not wanting to go to the Y. This is a new thing, considering she usually loves to go. She said she just wanted to stay home all day and play. At first, I threw up my hands and took off my tennis shoes. I thought I would rather stay home and get on the treadmill here than fight with her. Then my mom knocked some much-needed sense into me and told me that she can't be boss. It's true. So I almost literally drug her to the gym...(and yes, she had a great time once she got there)

Once we got there, I hit up the treadmill (all the Arcs were occupied) for 30 minutes. I did another good run...I'm so impressed with my endurance, I know I sound like a broken record! Then by the time I got off there were 3 out of 4 Arcs empty, so I did 15 minutes on the Arc...I had to go pick up my Grandma from physical therapy, so I had to get out of there.

And now, my day is done...

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so we had to DVR Idol but I did see the very end and couldn't believe Kris actually won! I just knew Adam (sadly) would get it. So excited!
    Proud of you for sticking to your guns with Alana. I'm finding out that 4 is a hard age! Good job on your workout!

    ReplyDelete