Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 46

What a great day! I trained with Justin this morning...It was fantastic, as always. He asked me first thing if I was sore at all after our last workout. I feel like there is never a good answer to that question, but I answered honestly and said no...He said, "Not even a little bit?" Again, I hesitated and said "Nope, not even one bit." This was followed by, "Mrs. P we are gonna have to change that today!" I might regret my honesty in the morning! I will admit that I enjoy a little muscle soreness these days, though...as long as I can move! After my 35 minutes with Justin, I did 20 minutes on the Arc...He said I owed him 15 minutes, but I go above and beyond :)

After coming home and getting a shower, we hit up our other two favorite places...Chick Fil-A and Target! Then Alana and I headed over to Nashville to stay with Liam while Lindsay took Jon to the airport. (He was napping)...We SO wanted to wake him up and love on him, but we resisted...this time! Sunday, he will be fair game, though!!!

It's really been a great day. I couldn't ask for much more...

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day!! Great job for pushing further than expected.

    ReplyDelete