Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 33

I woke up with super sore hamstrings this morning! What a bittersweet feeling...I hate to say it, but I've actually missed being sore for the past week or so. On top of that, I actually pushed through my cardio without a hitch. I RAN for the longest time I've run in 2 years. That shows my progress...and my knees lived to tell about it!

I'm still feeling a little drained, but nowhere near as badly as I have...I'm excited for my "last chance workout" tomorrow. Yes, I watch too much of the Biggest Loser :) But I always try and push myself that much harder on Saturday, because of my weigh-ins on Sunday...

I'm going to bed soon, but first I wanted to share an excerpt from last night's BFL journal:

"Forgiveness is a priceless gift you can give for free."
"...so many people don't even know how good they are. They carry bags of guilt, filled to the brim, with them day and night, expending precious energy. That 'baggage' like pounds of unhealthy bodyfat, needs to be shed in order to move upward and onward. The process of breaking free involves forgiving. Forgiving others, and most important forgiving yourself...Perhaps you've broken self-promises. Perhaps you've let yourself down. If so, you're not alone. Virtually everyone has felt like that at some point. But you don't have to let that stop you. The key is to forgive yourself and vow to try harder and do better in the future. Drop that baggage and move on!"

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Rejoicing with you on your run time today! Thanks for your prayers and faithful support! I love the BFL excerpt about forgiveness....resonates in my heart!

    ReplyDelete