Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 39

I just finished watching the very intense season finale of Grey's Anatomy. OH MY GOODNESS! I think I held my breath for the last 20 minutes! I have had a love/hate relationship with the show this season, but the past few have recaptured me :)

But anyways, enough about that! Today was a great day. I had my workout with Justin this morning...He told me at one point that I did "not amazing or awesome but brilliant!" That made me feel so good! I was excited to be there today. My mom and I have both decided that we are becoming gym junkies for sure! It's so nice to be craving that instead of something unhealthy!

I've really been trying to keep my intensity up on my cardio and just give it my all everyday. I know that whether or not the scale is moving, and no matter what size pants I'm still wearing...I am accomplishing so much already. This is a new life...and I'm so thankful to be living it!

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment