Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 37

I just finished watching the season finale of The Biggest Loser. I must say that I watched the most recent episodes with so much more respect for the contestants. I see how I have busted my butt in the gym, only to lose 1/2 a lb a week at times...and these people work out 6-8 hours a day, sometimes losing the same. But seeing the finale...Seeing how much these people have accomplished on their own...it was just inspiring!

Today was a good day. I worked out with Justin this morning and then this afternoon I journeyed off to the 'boro for my massage! Ooooh, it was so nice and so needed! I am planning to go to zumba in the morning for my cardio. I guess that all depends on what time I wake up, being as it's already getting late :)

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment