Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 26

I had my best workout yet today...That is solely my own opinion :) I just felt stronger than I normally do, and I didn't even tire as quickly. There was the time I threw a medicine ball at my trainer's hand...oops. I was smiling when I left and one of the other Y employees noted that Justin must not be training me hard enough if I'm smiling...The question is, will I be smiling tomorrow?

My foot has been hurting since the middle of the night last night. I woke up, thanks to the thunderstorms...and when I did, I noticed that my foot was throbbing. I thought maybe I was sleeping on it wrong, but when I woke up again this morning it was still really sore. I'm icing it and praying that it's nothing major. I don't need any big bumps in the road!

Tomorrow I am going to go to the gym, I think...even though I usually stay home and hit the treadmill on Saturdays...I really want to kick up the intensity. It's my last day before measurements and our first "after" pics! Also, J showed me how to get the most out of my cardio today...I'm excited to try it out again, foot willing.

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your foot, friend. And so excited that you've still got a smile on your face and you're feeling stronger! :)

    ReplyDelete