Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 41

Saturdays are always fun, because we (my mom and I) know that the next day is FREE! We haven't really indulged since the beginning, but being as tomorrow is the end of our first 6 weeks--that's right we are HALF WAY--there are some Krispy Kremes in the kitchen waiting to be eaten in the morning. :) I wish I could say I was kidding, but I'm not. I still haven't decided if I will eat one or not...I guess that decision will most likely be made post weigh-in. Who am I kidding? I will eat one. If I lose weight, I will eat one because I feel safe to do so...and if I don't lose weight, I will eat one to treat the emotions haha. They ARE mini doughnuts...if that's any consolation!

OOOOOOK. So today was good. I got up first thing and did my workout with weights at home. I put off the cardio for later...and then when I had my shoes laced up, it decided to storm so bad outside that I was scared to leave for the gym. I waited...and waited...and waited...and then, I went! I did 20 minutes on the Arc and then 20 minutes on the rowing machine!

I am super tired...and I am also super excited because (I think) I am meeting up with a good friend tomorrow to catch up and let our kiddos play. I am not sure who is more excited, actually--me or Alana! Praying for good weather!

Tomorrow is weigh-day! I will post my results, good or bad!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. You DESERVE a mini-doughnut so go for it! You've done AMAZINGLY well these past 6 weeks!! So excited to see you ladies tomorrow, as well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete