Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 40

The day started off a bit rough...Alana was melting down over everything, and after I took Advil PM to sleep last night...well, I was sluggish and not wanting to deal with it :) Once we got to the gym, everything got better though!

While Alana had her exercise class, I killed it on the Arc and then on the treadmill. I cannot even explain how much better my endurance is in such a short time. A couple of months ago, I couldn't even run for a minute without wanting to die...Today I ran for 25 of 30 minutes--and survived! It's kind of embarrassing because my face gets ridiculously red when I run...but my mom says I just need to get over it :) I think she's right!

I'm going to attempt to make it to zumba in the morning...it's my new found love. Well, I have a love/hate relationship with it. I love to go, and I hate to feel as uncoordinated as it makes me feel at times!

Week 6 is coming to an end very soon!!!

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment