Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 32

I forgot to post this last night, but yesterday was my 1/2 birthday...not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, BUT...I have said that I wanted to be in great shape by my 30th. So I have 6 months to get there. I'm definitely on the right track...I just have to stay there!

Today I worked out with Justin. I felt strong, and I was really excited to be there. I still had a major struggle getting through my cardio today. This week has been tough...I have upped my intensity, but have felt so completely worn down. I seriously think I could sleep for 2 days and still not be rested. I thought maybe my body was yelling at me for the rigorous program I've put it on...and then today my throat was sore. I'm begging that I'm not getting sick...so I'm hitting the hay early tonight.

Tonight I made a yummy dinner. We had spaghetti (whole-wheat pasta, of course), sauce made with ground turkey, mushrooms and red peppers. It was amazing. Maybe it was the fact that we've been eating chicken and fish for weeks :) No, but it really was good. My grandma even ate it up, and she is a burger and fries (anything greasy) queen! It totally felt like we were "cheating" by eating this. I wouldn't eat it everyday, but gosh it was a nice change!

I'll be at the Y in the morning, thanks to Alana's KidFit class. Gotta love it :) She waits all week for Fridays! I'm hoping I will wake up in the morning, refreshed and renewed!

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment