Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 47

I'm writing this while sitting on my mom's front porch, soaking in the amazing weather! I could seriously sit out here for hours. Alana is playing across the street with all the neighborhood kids...It's gonna be hard to go home!

I woke up in the middle of the night last night, only to realize that I was already super sore! When I actually got out of bed this morning, I hobbled down the stairs and ate some ibuprofen for breakfast :) Today was Alana's exercise class, so we headed off the to Y without a fight (of course!) Even though I was sore, I did 20 minutes on the treadmill and then another 20 minutes on the Arc. My mom is at the Y working out with Justin right now. I sent her with the message that he did his job yesterday! I am pretty glad that I'm sore, if I'm being honest. It lets me know that I worked as hard as I thought I did!

The eating this has been fine, but when Grandma made a hawaiian pizza for lunch today, I had to go upstairs and take a shower. It smelled soooo good (and I smelled soooo bad haha). She offered me a piece, which I reluctantly turned down. If it would've been Sunday, that pizza would've been so gone! I have a weakness, what can I say? I might have to order some Papa John's on Sunday night. When I lived with my mom before, we used to order it every Sunday night and watch Desperate Housewives :)

I can't believe another week has come to an end. It seems like time is flying by so fast. In a way it's good...but it's also my life that is flying by! And Alana's starting school soon!!! Ahhh!!!

Here's to a fantastic weekend!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Yummy breakfast! :) Congrats on resisting the pizza...you're my hero! I'm with you on enjoying this GORGEOUS weather! I know you'll be able to handle Papa John's Sunday (if you so choose) because you've been establishing new habits and will power. Great job!

    ReplyDelete