Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 31

Didn't want to go to the Y today...I reeeeeally wanted to stay home and just do my cardio here. Alana had different plans, though. I decided it was easier to just go to the Y than to fight about it with her :) So we went...

I did 30 minutes on the Arc trainer and 15 minutes on the treadmill with a 7-8% incline. That's like the least I've done on a cardio day yet, I think...maybe not. But I feel drained. I am tired. My body is begging me for something, and I'm not sure what it is yet! I know it is not a Snickers Sonic Blast, though! Mmmm...

I have been sticking to my diet flawlessly...

Hoping the scale moves more than 1/2 a lb this week, but for some reason I feel heavier than I have haha...

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed catching-up on your last few blogs. So encouraged about your flawless success on your eating plan! Way to go! Just say NO to Sonic treats! :) Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete