Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 35

First and foremost, Happy Mother's Day! I know my day was full of fun and surprises! I already blogged about most of that here on my other blog...so I won't repeat!

Today's weigh-in was fantastic! I lost 3.4 lbs this week! I was serious when I said that I thought I had gained weight this week. I ate more than I have in the previous weeks, and I felt like I had no energy to put forth the effort I needed to in my cardio.

I went to zumba for the 2nd time ever today! I can honestly say it was so much better this go 'round. It was a different instructor and she was way cool. I'm a dork, but I have so much fun and the hour goes by so much faster than if I'm huffing away on the treadmill.

I usually don't partake in too much "bad" stuff on my free days, but today was a celebration! My mom and I are the only ones up still, and we took it upon ourselves to have some dark chocolate (good for your heart, right?) and some strawberry shortcake! She made it with sugar-free angel food cake and cool-whip free...so it wasn't that sinful! I know I will work hard this week to make up for it all!

5 down, 7 more to go!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your AMAZING weigh-in! So stinkin proud of you!! And your dessert sounds delicious!! You'll have to tell me more about Zumba sometime...I'd love to try it!

    ReplyDelete