Saturday, June 27, 2009

Days 82 and 83

I haven't posted much the past few days for a few reasons...right now I'm feeling a bit under the weather, hoping that the Mucinex I just took will help soon. I also took my "dose of gross" aka Emergen-C today. My head feels like it weighs 200 lbs, and the rest of me doesn't feel far behind.

Feeling sick doesn't make me want to work out. I can hardly breathe just sitting still, so its obvious that running is out of the question at the moment. On top of that, I haven't made the BEST food choices in the past few days. I've done ok but maybe had one or two things that are considered "off limits" the past two nights. Yes, I am on vacation and I'm out of my routine, but I don't want to fall off track...especially so close to the finish of this challenge!

Tomorrow is the final day of this 12-week journey. I will not be able to post my results until I get back to Nashville...I guess it is therefore a 13-week journey whether I like it or not! Truth be told its a lifetime journey. I feel like this will always be my vice, I will struggle with it forever. But at the same time I know that I can beat it. Baby steps or leaps...it doesn't matter how.

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for grace! Get back up and keep moving forward tomorrow. I know it's so much harder when you're out of your routine and feeling bad on top of that! Praying for a quick healing and for strength to continue on. Love you!

    ReplyDelete