Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 68

It's almost midnight and I'm just now getting around to posting! It's been a good and busy day...I woke up SORE this morning...I am totally loving it, though! It's been a while. I guess Justin felt the need to end our sessions on a painful note :) I went to the Y regardless, because Alana had KidFit today. I got in a good 30 minute run on the treadmill. It's scary, but I actually enjoyed it! It feels so good to be able to run without feeling like I'm going to pass out in a minute.

Spent some time outside with Alana and Caitlyn (my mom's neighbor) while they played. I love sitting on the front porch swing, feeling the breeze and listening to Alana laugh over the sound of wind chimes. It's the simple things in life! We went to Logan's for a late lunch/early dinner with my mom. It was yummy, as usual.

I got another call from Justin today, too! Gosh, I was so excited to talk to him...and then he got all emotional and choked up on the phone. It was the hardest thing, having to hang up the phone knowing that he was feeling the way he was...It KILLS him not being able to be here for monumental moments...like Alana's birthday parties...and at the same time he is willing to make that sacrifice for our family. So it's hard...

It has become my Friday night tradition to go to zumba :) Alana and I went back to the Y tonight and I did an hour of zumba...with yet ANOTHER instructor! She was awesome, though...Lots of squats and lunges in her routines tonight! I am probably gonna be laid up all day tomorrow!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome day! Your commitment to working out is inspirational!! Praising God for your unexpected call from Justin...how wonderful! Excited to see you tomorrow friend!

    ReplyDelete