Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 76

I'm posting from yet another state tonight! We made it to FL safe and sound! I am super tired but I wanted to report anyway.

Weighed in a day early, because we were leaving this afternoon. I lost 2 lbs this week! I am super happy with that, especially at this point in my challenge AND considering my lack of workouts last week.

I made today my free day, because we were supposed to go eat with some of Nancy's family at my most favorite restaurant in town (Mt. Dora Pizza). I figured it was safer that way, since they don't have any BFL worthy food :) Alana was pretty grouchy, so we ended up eating take-out from there. I had baked spaghetti and greek salad. Ohhhh it was yummy!

Didn't get a workout in but I'm so tired and so full of food! I'm going to get on it tomorrow though for sure...

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment