Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Days 57 and 58

My lack of posting last night was unintentional. I was overtaken by horrible stomach pains and nausea, which have somewhat subsided. I was up ALL night sick, so I had to cancel my workout session with Justin this morning. My mom picked me up some gatorade and I've been sipping on that today while Alana is happily playing with her friend from across the street. She starts swimming lessons this evening, so I hope that I feel well enough to go sit at the Y while she has fun!

Yesterday morning, my mom and I took our 8-week pictures. Again, I was amazed at how much my body has transformed in just 8 weeks. It's funny because if you just look at the after pictures, they don't look that spectacular...until you see the before pictures! You will just have to take my word for it :) I was so excited to workout after seeing them, that I went to zumba followed by 20 minutes on the ARC (at a higher level than usual).

As far as eating goes, yesterday started off well...Sometime after I ate lunch my stomach started hurting and I just felt off. I definitely didn't eat anything "bad"...I just barely ate anything at all. Today I have yet to attempt eating, though I am gonna have to soon. The gatorade isn't gonna hold me over much longer. I'm just scared after a long night of throwing up...sorry if that's TMI, but it's reality.

Another bump in the road, but not one that's gonna stop me...maybe just slow me down a little.

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're feeling better tonight and that you got to go to Alana's lesson. The pictures are great! Proud of you for pushing hard on your workout yesterday. Wish we could see pics of your body transforming but we'll take your word for it!

    ReplyDelete