Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 62

First, a birthday shout out to my trainer Justin today. I'm shouting, but he won't know because he doesn't even know I have a blog and he's definitely not cool enough to read it :) Regardless, Happy Birthday to Justin G.

It's late and I have had an amazing, fun-filled day!

We went shopping--My mom, Alana and I...Literally, we were gone for over 8 hours! I can't tell you how long it's been since we've done that. It used to be a fairly common occurrence, though. I kept saying, "Wow, it feels like the good ol' days..." Alana was such a good sport! She didn't have any meltdowns the entire time, which TRUST ME is a victory in itself :) AND...I got some new workout apparel...SHORTS!!! This is a huge huge huge deal, because I normally loathe the thought of myself in anything above the knee :)

I ate great today, even though we were out for most of it. I missed my workout, though. By the time we got home, the Y was closed...and Alana is sleeping upstairs with me tonight, so the treadmill is out of the question. I won't beat myself up over it. My mom and I laughed hard enough, that I feel like that clearly counts as an ab workout--SOMEthing! We are in the process of making these index card boxes that will hold workout cards...Let's just say it turned into like an 8th grade slumber party over here, and my mom and I were getting goofier by the minute with it.

Tomorrow morning is my weigh-in...Not really looking forward to it this week. It's been crazy, being as I was sick at the beginning of the week. I haven't written down one thing in my BFL journal since last week at this time. We shall see what that proves. I have still been following my eating plan and worked out most days, just didn't write it in my book. I will definitely be sure to update tomorrow with my progress!

So thankful for such a wonderful day...

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment