Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 61

Happy Friday! Today was another double workout day! I had to go to the Y this morning, because of KidFit :) I ran for 20 minutes and did the Arc for 10 and then I was done. I saw Justin and was chatting with him a bit...he said I didn't seem as "effervescent" as I normally do. That's a weird choice of words, I know--makes me think of Alka Seltzer...but that's just my trainer for ya! I told him I just didn't have it in me for some reason. Usually I get there and immediately become motivated. My run was good, but by the time I got on the Arc I felt like I needed a nap. I guess I need to just listen to my body.

Tonight, we all went back to the Y. "We all" being my mom, Alana and I. I usually can't take Alana twice in one day...there are time limits! But since we only spent 45 minutes there this morning, she still had some time. I did zumba, while my mom worked out her cardio (this is a reference to that amazing Nashville commercial for all y'all locals!) Zumba was fun, but we only did ONE routine I knew tonight in an hour...and there was a 6-foot tall lady in front of me, blocking my view from the instructor. Every time I'd move, she'd move...It's all good, though. I managed :) Can I say that my pants kept falling down, too?! Gotta love drawstrings!

Alana fell asleep on the couch tonight. She was soooo worn out! I'm hoping she sleeps good so that the rest of us can, too! She had exercise class, played outside with the neighbor kids, jumped on the trampoline and then went back to the Y and ran around outside...The weather was BEAUTIFUL today. I asked my mom if it would be possible to somehow freeze frame the weather for the rest of eternity...

Hoping for another beautiful one tomorrow!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Love that you got lots of great workout times today! I was an AMAZING day...we enjoyed it too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete