Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 67

Hello folks. Thought I'd introduce you to my favorite trainer, Justin. I know it's kind of late, being as today was my last workout with him...sniff, sniff...

Me and J-Gro
(love how sweaty my shirt is post workout haha)

I felt like it I was going to a funeral today. It was sad. I said I was still in denial. Justin said he was working towards the acceptance stage :) I have thoroughly enjoyed the 20 sessions that I have worked out with Justin. He has helped me in so many ways...I obviously have to do the work, but he has pushed me past what I thought were my limits. How far I've come since that first day when I puked into the trash can while he held it...I told him today that I almost had eggs for breakfast, just for old time's sake.

After our workout, I did 20 minutes on the Arc...Eating has been smooth sailing today...and I got my hair cut. It's been a busy day. It could've been a day of mourning...but I say it's the start of what I was talking about yesterday--my SELF-discipline!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Sad day, yes but you're gonna keep rockin it - the workouts and your AMAZING new do! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! So proud of you for your dedicated self-discipline!

    ReplyDelete