Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 63

I don't usually post too many pictures on this blog, but I'm too lazy to post 2 today...No, really I just don't have that much material :)

Yes, I'm posing like a dork...
Alana was refusing to take a picture with me outside, because the sun was too bright!

So we moved inside...
Liam SO wanted to be in the picture with us!


So we let him!


One more...
Then time for church!

We missed our official Sunday pictures last week (the ones we send to Justin), so we had to be sure to get them today. My hair was wet, thanks to poor planning...and yes, I am wearing a skirt that shows my LEGS! Hopefully you won't be blinded by the reflection of their lack of color :)

Today was weigh-in day...Guess what?! I lost THREE pounds exactly! I was soooooo excited when I stepped on the scale. I honestly had no idea what to expect, considering how crazy my week has been...go figure. I will not complain, though. I am encouraged by this!

It's been a fun day...After church, we had a block party on my mom's street. It was amazing! They had a big jumpy thing for the kids, music, dancing, lots of food...it was 95 degrees at one point, though. Ugh. I don't know how I survived my first 21 years in FL weather haha. Now my mom and I are watching "He's Just Not That Into You", even though I saw it in the theater with Justin before he left. I probably won't make it through the entire thing tonight...I'm spent! And I need to get my rest for zumba tomorrow morning!

WEEK 10 here I come...

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. 3 lbs, AMAZING! So proud of you! GREAT pictures!!! Sorry we missed you guys at Jason's last night...maybe next time, ha! I've been wanting to watch that movie. Is it worth watching?

    ReplyDelete