Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 59

Feeling 100 million % better than I did yesterday...Or as Alana would say, "A hundred meeeellion beeeeeellion" haha. It must've been a 24 hour bug, because it literally came and went in almost exactly 24 hours!

So after a good night's rest, I got up this morning and went to zumba. It is getting ridiculous how packed that class is now that school's out. I am so glad that I pretty much have the routines down, otherwise I'd be tripping over people left and right. It's just...that...crowded. Eating has been good, and I'm going to work out with Justin again in the morning. It's been a week! I'm sure he's going to kill me...

It's been a fun and busy day...Now I have to get Alana to bed and follow soon behind her.

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're feeling so good! Proud of you for sticking on your workout plan today. I've got to try Zumba!! :)

    ReplyDelete