Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 75

Not much to report today...unfortunately! I woke up bright and early...then thought I was going to go to the Y, because Alana had KidFit. She decided that she didn't want to go for whatever reason, so we went to the splash park here in Smyrna instead. It was a nice change, and the water felt good considering it was 95+ degrees today!

I had planned to go to zumba tonight, so I didn't think it was any big deal that we missed the Y this morning...and then my brother called to say he was leaving town tonight and that I might not see him again before I go back to VA. He wanted to have dinner, and well, I can't say no to him :) I would choose dinner with Jonathan over zumba any night...and I LOVE zumba!

Then I planned to get on the treadmill tonight...that got squashed, too...So no workout today...I only went to the Y once all week, and that was for zumba Monday night. I REALLY feel like a loser! Just makes me realize how much I like working out, and how much better it makes me feel!

I will be weighing in tomorrow instead of Sunday, because I am leaving for FL and won't be here to weigh-in like normal. I am SUPER excited to be going to FL, but I admit I'm a bit nervous about the last 9 days of my challenge...Here's to staying focused while on vacation in sunny FL!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. So, so appreciate you and your amazing support and encouragement. I'm glad we're in this together! Glad you got some time with Jon and can't wait to hear about your weigh-in tomorrow. Praying for your trip and for you to stay focused and motivated while you're out of your normal routine and environment. Love you!

    ReplyDelete