Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 79

Not much to report today, but I wanted to post anyway...

Started off my day by running for 30 minutes on the treadmill and working up a really nice sweat. Ended the day at Cici's Pizza. Why? Because my dad's youth group went there and we followed. I thought they had a salad bar there--they did have salad, but it was pre-mixed with the dressing and stuff on it already. That kind of put a damper on my dinner "plan". So I admit...I did have 2 pieces of pizza tonight, but they were small! I passed on the dessert pizza and brownies, so I guess I did alright.

Now I'm watching tv before calling it a night!

Punching, xo

2 comments:

  1. Despite being away from home and your normal routine, you're doing great on vacation! Proud of you for resisting the desserts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, I can't pass up dessert. :)
    Nice job Mrs. Portas.

    ReplyDelete