Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 80

I can't believe there are only 4 more days left in my BFL challenge!

Today was filled with a crazy array of emotions. I felt a little under the weather this morning so I didn't workout first thing...I talked to my mom and we were feeling like our last week of the challenge wasn't going as smoothly as we had hoped. I knew before I started that it would end while I was in FL, but it's really hard to find a new groove while out of my comfort zone! Then I got some unsettling news (or the possibility of it) and that threw me for a loop as well.

I'm proud to say I didn't let my emotions get the best of me. Instead I got on the treadmill tonight and ran hard for 30 minutes, followed by some bowflexing :)

We did, however, enjoy birthday cake (yes another!) and ice cream tonight for Alana's soon-to-be birthday. I had only a tiny sliver of cake and a half scoop of ice cream. It was every bit of worth it, too!

I'm planning to sweat it all off at Disney tomorrow anyway!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Praying all is ok. Proud of you for not letting your emotions get the best of you. Enjoy Disney!

    ReplyDelete