Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 71

I have been dragging all day today...and I'm pretty sure it was thanks to the sugar overload yesterday. It's nice to feel awful after a free day, though. It reminds me how bad I felt on a regular basis before starting this challenge. Alana had a pretty rough night last night, and consequently so did my mom and me! I didn't want to leave for Norfolk today, so I put it off til tomorrow...and I still don't want to go...but I need to!

My mom and Alana went to watch Liam tonight. I found myself sitting here alone and bored, and I started to think I was hearing the cake and ice cream leftover from yesterday talking to me. BUT instead of caving and giving in like I would typically do...I went to the Y and did 45 minutes of zumba! I didn't go this morning, and I didn't workout Saturday or Sunday...so I was having major withdrawals. I am so proud of myself for channeling that boredom towards something physically active instead of sitting here and scarfing down junk. Victory is mine! And the self-discipline paid off!

I'm still bored...but I'm also tired and going to bed soon. Tomorrow is going to be a long day!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. So stinkin proud of you for NOT caving! And great job for getting your workout in today. Praying for your trek tomorrow. Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete