Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 72

I've never posted a blog from my Blackberry, but there's a first time for everything so here goes! I am actually laying in MY bed in MY house on MY pillows...its so nice but really very weird, as I've never spent a night here without Justin OR Alana! I also don't have cable or internet, because I had it temporarily cut off while I've been in TN to save an extra $100 a month! Needless to say, its eerily quiet (except for the jet noise that comes with living in military housing).

My drive here was uneventful, which is a good thing! I made it here in 10 1/2 hours, only stopping twice the whole 700 miles :) I'm waiting for the lectures to start about how I need to get out and walk around! I found my home in one piece...my Beetle was still here, with no flat tires. And although my house stinks from being closed up so long...it's all good!

So, for today's update...I ate well, but very little as I was driving. I knew there was NO food here so I stopped and picked up Chick Fil-A before I got home...grilled chicken sammie and fruit. It was so boring that I was going to get on the treadmill and then realized I left all of my tennis shoes in TN. So I compromised and got in a good workout with my punching bag. And I also did lunges and some arms and planks. So yeah...I did something anyway!

The most amazing part of my day was trying on jeans tonight from my closet. Pair after pair slipped right on...to the point I was flipping out! There were a few pairs (out of about a dozen) that still don't fit--but they are small anyway! OMG I was soooooooo pumped! They didn't even come close to fitting even the last time I was here in Norfolk.

I am focused and even more motivated to finish strong! I have a lot to accomplish tomorrow, but for now I'm going to watch Twilight...yes, I am awesome.

Punching, xo (quite literally tonight!)

1 comment:

  1. Thought about you and prayed for you all day! Glad you're home safe! Rejoicing with you and your skinny jeans! And inspired by your dedication and continued motivation. Hope tomorrow goes well and that's productive!

    ReplyDelete