Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Days 64-66

I have been slacking on my blog...For that, I am sorry. I am gonna try to clump the last few days together into one post, to the best of my ability. Here's the recap:

Monday-Zuuuuuumba...followed by 10 minutes on the Arc and a lot of minutes of Alana acting crazy and making me want to pull my hair out.

Tuesday-Workout with Justin...He had me warming up on the elliptical on Level SEVENTEEN. Ok, seriously...when I started this jazz a couple of months ago, Level 4 made me want to pass out. Once again, I conquered. After the session, I did another 20 minutes on the Arc. And once again...I had a VERY stressful day with Alana. It's overwhelming sometimes. I am not a single parent, but sometimes it feels that way. I am blessed to have my mom here, though...We are learning to laugh through the tantrums (to keep from crying haha) I ended the day with a bowl of Lucky Charms and some Cheeze-Its for dinner. Awesome, right? I don't know what the deal was...it was just one of those days. I hate feeling like I'm back in the trap of eating for reasons other than being hungry or to fuel my body...Baby steps!

And today (Wednesday)-Zumba this morning, along with 20 minutes on the elliptical and a much better behaved child. The day is not over, but I am determined to stay on track with my eating today!

I came across this website this morning, and it is all about self-discipline. I ordered a bracelet for both my mom and myself that says just that. I want to remind myself that no one else can do this but me. I told my mom today that I want to finish this 12-weeks as strong (if not stronger) than I started it...and what happens at the end of the 12-weeks? I start another 12-week challenge...This is for LIFE...and it's working for me :)

On an upbeat and makes-me-smile-a-big-cheesy-smile-while-I-type-this note...JUSTIN CALLED ME TODAY!!! He is in port, and I have not talked to him for quite a while--like a total of 10 minutes in the past 3 1/2 months...It was very nice to hear his voice and he had lots of sweet words to say. So thankful for him.

Oh, and tomorrow is my last workout with Trainer Justin...sigh.

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. YAY, you're back! I've missed your blogs! So, so happy you got to talk to your honey today! Great job on your workouts the last few days. Can't believe these first 12 weeks are almost up for you. Btw-cool website on self-discipline.
    PS-Brit didn't get any points taken away today so we're looking good for Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete