Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 77

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there who read this blog (um, my dad and Justin)! Its been a good day...a lot of drama from the little one this afternoon but nothing I couldn't fix with some grapes and wheat thins--for her, not me!

We ate lunch at Cracker Barrel (or Crack-up Barrel as Alana calls it). I had my usual grilled chicken, with green beans and turnip greens. Skipped the cornbread. I have found it hard to manage my food the past week or so. I don't eat too much, but I am finding myself not eating much at all...like if I don't have something BFL-approved on hand, I don't eat something "off limits" I just don't eat. I know that this, coupled with my lack of exercise as of late, is not a good thing.

I didn't workout today, either. FL is hot right now...we are talking sweltering heat. I can't go out the door without my glasses fogging up--and trust me, that makes me look awesome :) It is so hot that my dad's AC won't get below 82 no matter what he sets it on. I am laying here with not one, but two fans blowing on me and Alana sleeping next to me, sans pajamas. Now I am not trying to make excuses...but I didn't want to get on the treadmill at 10 p.m. when I can't even stop sweating just sitting here. I WILL get on the treadmill in the morning, though...I cannot lose my focus now.

It's almost funny, because I thought my problem would be with the food thing...that I would be tempted down here. I'm unbelievably amazed at how easily I sat holding Alana's doughnut this morning at church, not even wanting a nibble...I really have come a long way these past 11 weeks. And it feels good!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration! I need your dedication and motivation NOT to eat the "tempting" foods! So proud of you for your amazing growth! I KNOW you'll keep on the treadmill tomorrow...no doubt about it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete