Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 78

I started today off right...as soon as I could, I got on the treadmill. I have to admit I could tell I haven't worked out much in the past week. I ran/walked for 20 minutes and then I did some upper body stuff on my dad's Bowflex machine. It was HOT, but I was glad that I got it done before the 106 degree temps that came later!

We ate lunch at Chick Fil-A and tonight my dad took Alana and me to see the movie "Up". It was a great day overall, but I'm pooped.

I also read some of Jillian Michaels book "Winning By Losing" today and it was pretty cool. I'm a junkie when it comes to books and/or magazines that have to do with fitness.

I guess the biggest victory of my day was drinking an unsweet tea while the rest of my family enjoyed Frosties tonight...Mmmm. Honestly? I didn't have a problem passing it up AT ALL!!!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you for your morning workout and for passing up the frosties....you are one dedicated lady!
    I keep hearing great things about "Up"...how fun! Glad you're having a sweet time with your Dad.

    ReplyDelete