Monday, June 15, 2009

Days 69 and 70

I just realized we have TWO WEEKS left! Kind of wishing I didn't take full-on advantage of my free day today :) I didn't post last night, because my friend Felicia came into town for Alana's birthday party today. We went to dinner at Cracker Barrel and spent time catching up. It was nice! I've missed her! By the time everyone went to bed and called it a night, I was exhausted...as in, too tired to even post a blog. I kind of slacked anyways...well, on the exercise. I didn't work out, but I did eat according to plan. I have heard that's like 80% of the battle anyway :)

Today was Alana's party...I planned it strategically on a Sunday (or Free Day as we know it in this house). We seriously had a house full of sugar, and I am regretting every bite of it that I ate at this moment. My mom and I were talking about it tonight...We always feel AWFUL by the end of Sunday--craving some food that is good for us. This helps me realize how great what we are doing really is. We have changed those habits that I thought would never be broken.

I was planning to go back to Norfolk in the morning to take care of a few things before we go to FL this coming weekend...but I am SO tired that I am going to wait until Tuesday to go now.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot!!! I had my weigh-in this morning, and I lost another pound. One exactly. I'm so excited though, because I hit my next "decade" of numbers on the scale! Woohoo!!!

I want the last 2 weeks of my first BFL program to be as focused as the first 2 weeks!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. So enjoyed the party and hanging with your sweet family! Brit talked about you guys on the way home and had THE best time! Great job, Mom! Praying for your journey on Tuesday...glad you're resting tomorrow. And congrats on the weight loss! :)

    ReplyDelete