Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 60

I have a feeling I might have to crawl to my computer to post tomorrow :) This morning I had my first workout with Justin in a week. He didn't have any sort of sympathy for me having been sick, and he surely didn't go easy on me! That's what makes him a good trainer! It was a lot of burning muscles...a lot of sweat POURING off of me...and a lot of him saying "Don't quit, keep going, get up!!!" Hahaha.

I was starving today...I didn't eat anything off plan, though. I have just been super hungry and can't quench my thirst for anything. We ate dinner at Logan's tonight, as a farewell to my Grandma who is going to SC for a little while to visit. I had grilled chicken and broccoli and salad, unsweet tea.

On a NSV note...I had to change my clothes after a quick trip to the party store today (to pick up party supplies for Alana's upcoming party). My shorts were FALLING off of me. Like, to the point Alana was like "Mommy, pull your pants up" haha. And these are shorts that were super tight when I went home not too long ago. So I put on some jeans that I wore just a couple of weeks ago that were pretty tight...and they were loose!!! It's so crazy...It totally excited me and keeps me wanting more :)

Enough of all that baggy clothes talk...for NOW!

Punching, xo

2 comments:

  1. Proud of you for sticking your plan and kicking butt at the gym! LOVE that your pants are falling off! How encouraging! You're doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete