Sunday, April 5, 2009

Body For Life

I have not abandoned this blog or my journey...Sometimes I just have unexpected detours along the way. I am in Nashville now, and I plan to stay here for a while. My mom works for Abbott Laboratories, and they are starting the Body for Life challenge tomorrow. I have known she signed up to do this for a while now...and in my time here, I agreed to join her in the challenge. I have a membership at the YMCA here and plan to put 110% into this program. I'm going to be posting about it here...so if you want to read it, welcome! Tomorrow is Day 1 of 84. I am excited and looking forward to it. I'm a bit anxious about the "weight training" part of the program, but I am willing to give it all I've got. My mom and I took our "before" pictures today. And no, I will NOT be posting those here :) I will spare you all from that pain. I am hoping to find my way back...

Off to make my meal plan and take my starting measurements...Yikes!

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment