Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 8

Today was the 8th day of my program and the 2nd day of working out with "TJ". I am proud to report that there were no "incidents" on the gym floor today! It was a very tough workout, and the sweat burned my eyes BUT I did not feel faint. I made a lovely concoction of "power oatmeal"...There's not much you can do to make plain oatmeal enjoyable, but I tried. I added some chocolate protein powder and half a banana and voila! I told my Grandma that I might throw up BEFORE the gym today when I started eating it...but it wasn't really that bad. My triceps were 90% better when I woke up this morning, but TJ was determined to make them sore again! Not really...he doesn't believe in making his clients sore. He actually feels bad when I tell him things like I couldn't hold my hair dryer up long enough to dry my hair all the way :) Haha...I don't complain to him, I just give him a hard time because I can!

Tomorrow is going to be an earlier day than usual...so I'm going to close this for now...More to come!!!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for NO incidents! Your dedication is inspiring. We can do this!

    ReplyDelete