Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 13

It's Day 13, do you know what that means?! Nothing, really...haha. It means that tomorrow is my 2nd official weigh-in. I actually am not looking forward to it. I admit, I weighed yesterday morning and was pretty disappointed. I have busted my butt this week, MUCH harder than I did in the first...and I want results! I guess that's why I shouldn't weigh before the day I'm supposed to. My trainer actually told me to weigh once every TWO weeks, but I can't go that long! It would drive me insane not to know my progress...I know it's all mental. So we shall see what tomorrow brings, and of course it will be reported here...good news or not!

The good news is that I feel so much better. I feel stronger. I feel like I have more control over all of the things in my life, just by having control over taking care of my body. It's crazy...

Today was good. Alana and I had lunch with Jon, Lindsay and Liam at Chick Fil-A...This is a safe place for me to eat, because I know what I can have and not go overboard...that AND I rather enjoy it! I only got 4 meals in today, and still have to do my workout...but I will do it. Just letting dinner completely digest before attempting it. It's also 100 degrees upstairs in my room, where the treadmill is! Maybe I'm avoiding it for that reason. I also bought the Biggest Loser Yoga dvd, so I might try that out. I'm one of the least flexible people I know, but I've been working on it...

Here's to another day of doing the right thing!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how being in control of our bodies instead of letting them control us gives us the confidence we need to keep moving forward.
    Don't get discouraged, friend. I know the number on the scale wasn't what you wanted to see but my guess is you're building muscle and you'll start to tone up and see a difference in your clothes even if the numbers don't go down as quickly as you'd like. Hope you had "fun" on the treadmill or trying out the yoga DVD!

    ReplyDelete