Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 14

Duh duh duh...

Ok, so just as I suspected...the weigh-in was less than stellar today! Actually, it was even worse than when I weighed on Friday. I was still down 0.6 lbs. It could've been a gain. I will admit that I wore a pair of jeans to church that were tight on me a couple of weeks ago and had lots of room to spare. That was my "non-scale victory" for the week. Another NSV is that when we ate lunch (at the Catfish House AGAIN), I resisted most all of the fried home-cooking...MOST. My super brother ordered the fried pickles, and I ate 2 of them. 2, that's it. That's not the victory, though. The victory is that I realized how much I didn't want to eat that stuff. I am starting to really realize how food makes me feel...and it's a good thing!

So tomorrow morning I'm back with the trainer. I have a sneaking suspicion why my numbers aren't moving...I will spare those details :) But I'm not letting the slow scale do anything to my motivation. If anything, it pushes me that much more!

I'm off to email my hubby and go to bed...Need to rest up for tomorrow!
Oh, and by the way last night I did the yoga AND the treadmill...Today was free, so I took advantage!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you for resisting the fried junk and being able to feel good in a pair of jeans! And inspired that you did yoga & the DVD last night! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete