Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 9

Woke up VERY sore this morning...this time it was my lower body. Guess those squats and leg presses did the job :) No pain, no gain, right?! I still managed to make it to the gym for an hour of cardio this morning...30 minutes on the elliptical and then 30 minutes on the bike. By the time I got home, I was popping the advil. My mom and I were joking about how many bottles of it we would go through during these 12 weeks. It's sad, but true! Followed my eating plan once again. It's been a lot easier than I could have imagined...even when Grandma is making Tombstone pizzas and leaving 3/4 of them on the stove all day :) I've still managed to practice self-control and not view this journey as torture, but I see it as a decision that I am making 100% on my own to be healthy!

I train with TJ in the morning again...I'm praying my legs and butt will cooperate! He is also going to test my body fat, so that should be lovely! I'm sure it will be depressing in one sense, but I know I'm on the right path--the one to change that...so I'm kinda looking forward to it. The body fat is much more telling than the scale.

For now, I'm calling it a night! Gotta rest my body...

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment