Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 22

I. AM. TIRED.

I don't know how else to explain it :)

Today's workout started off amazing...and then...we worked out with these straps. I am going to just call them satan's straps because I hold them with the same regard. I think I laughed more than I worked out with them. If you would've seen me, you would understand why. Justin was asking me why I was laughing, and I told him to keep from crying...He was torturing me today. I kid you not.

I had to force 4 meals in today. I have to do something about that...J also told me today that he wants me to do less cardio time this week but up the intensity. I don't know how it is possible to up my intensity any higher. But he's the boss applesauce.

I mean, seriously. I've lost 12 lbs in the past month. I must be doing something right. I just have a lot more to go, so I've gotta be patient.

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment