Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 19

Awesome workout today! I felt energized, and even though the circuit was a killer I managed to make it through pretty strong. We got SO much into our 1/2 hour session. I also got in 50 minutes of cardio on top of that, thanks to Alana's kid fit class. I figured I may as well do more cardio rather than sit on a bench at the Y and wait on her to finish :)

I've gotta get to bed early tonight, but I wanted to share my two biggest NSVs (Non-scale victories) so far...First of all, and this is random I know...but last night I took my jeans off without unbuttoning or unzipping them. This is a HUGE deal! I haven't lost much on the scale so far, but obviously I'm doing something right! I even pulled them back up just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating haha...and yep! Time to go home and get some smaller jeans :) My 2nd may not seem like a big deal, but it really is. Anyone who knows me knows that I have a major coke addiction...not drugs, people. I am SOOOO hooked on Coke and also Dr. Pepper! It has been my biggest vice. Well, I obviously haven't had any of those during the past 3 weeks...and today we went to Sonic after the Y to get Alana a slush, and I ordered a Diet Dr. Pepper...I took one sip of it and knew it wasn't diet! It actually tasted so sweet to me that it practically made me gag! I did not drink it, and I was so proud that I actually turned my nose up to the "regular" soda. Of course, if it were up to J, I wouldn't even drink the diet :) Baby steps...

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, as I'm going back to Norfolk...I will not have my computer, but I will do my best to post from my Blackberry...If not, expect a double post on Sunday!

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment