Sunday, April 26, 2009

Days 20 and 21

This is probably going to be short and sweet...I am exhausted! I was supposed to be driving back from Norfolk today, but I got the brainy idea to just drive it last night. Yep, I woke up at 3:30 a.m. and flew 4 hours to do my errands in Norfolk and drive 12 hours back to Nashville...I was going non-stop for 24 hours. I'm glad I did it, but my body isn't in much agreement with me on that right now :)

Yesterday was a success, as far as sticking to my eating plan. I actually didn't eat a lot because I was flying, driving and taking care of all kinds of business. I did drink my weight in water, though...and then had to stop a million times on the drive home because of it!

This morning, I woke up long enough to get Alana's bike and Barbies out of the car and managed to lock my keys in there...I should've just stayed in bed. It got progressively better, though! Enjoyed a nice lunch with my girls (Alana, Mom and Grandma) at Logan's...and then off to the Y with my mom and Alana. It was fun working out with my mom. We did an hour of cardio. Justin was there training someone else, and he was shouting across the gym for my mom to do one more :) It was funny...he came over to talk to us and kept telling us things like "let's up that intensity". My mom finally asked him "aren't you off the clock?" In other words, LEAVE US ALONE ON OUR FREE DAY!!!! :) Heck, I will take all the free training I can get!

I weighed in yesterday because I didn't think I would be here to weigh-in today. I was down 2 lbs yesterday...I was sort of disappointed. I am glad I lost 2 lbs, but I was hoping for an even higher number. I have been working SO hard. I keep telling myself it's only been 3 weeks! Besides that, my jeans are falling off of me (literally). I think I am going to stop weighing myself weekly. It's just that it usually aggravates me more than anything. I don't want this to be about the number on the scale. I'm actually enjoying working out and eating right...

I must get some sleep, I have an actual paid-for session with J in the morning...

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment