Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 15

This morning started off a little rough...for whatever reason (maybe the fried pickles yesterday, haha) I woke up with an upset stomach. This is the last thing I want to feel when I'm getting ready to go in for a workout with Trainer Justin :) I decided to suck it up and made my way to the gym. He met me on the elliptical and literally KILLED me in my warm-up alone! His exact words were "I don't care if you puke, I'll get a trash can and you'll keep going!" It was like some kind of Bob and Jillian stuff going on today! He did say that, but he is also totally cool. He does what he has to in order for me to reach my full potential. He commented again today about how much my endurance has increased, even in just 4 sessions with him. It's been fun. And I even walked out of there feeling amazing! Later in the day, I hit a wall and felt like sleeping for a couple of hours...Which is why I'm heading to bed soon. Wednesday I'm taking my food journal for Justin to look at so he can go over what I'm eating to see if there's any tweaking that needs to be done. He doesn't seem too concerned about my lack of weight loss this week, so we'll see...

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the much needed encouragement!
    Proud of you for pushing through the upset tummy and keeping on track with your workout today. And so glad you didn't puke!

    ReplyDelete